Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Against The Wall

This piece was specifically composed for my 1st turn as a poetry slam judge. When I was originally contacted about participating in the event, it was to be as a competitor, but the organization felt I would have a considerable advantage as a published author. Instead the judges role was offered and I was asked in a compromise of performing a few pieces in order to promote my book, to compose a piece with a specific theme of leather. Hmmmm, I wonder how THIS will go over? Enjoy!

"Against The Wall"

Beneath his sentry
He licked it
Split
It
Tapped it
Trapped it
Strut it
Against the wall
With hungry eyes
Wanting it
Lusting it

Between his Damascus
He spanked it
Wet
It
Lit it
Burned it
The smell of his Presidente
Lingering
Between the aromas
Of a saline musk
And a red-striped cod
Piece
Like me
Fell
Bowed
Around his waist
Vowed
As so many others
To get in line
To

Lick it
Stick it
Spit it
Piss it
Drink it
Swallow it
Shower it
Show it
Slap it
Tap it
Wrap it
Wear it
Dap it
Lube it
Love
It
Do it
Over
And over
And
O-ver...
©2010cchristopherbess

No comments:

Post a Comment