Saturday, February 13, 2010

Liquid

Will you run to me
Will you come to me
With your liquid dreams
With your fantasies
That hold you close
Every time they run away
With your soul

Will you tell me things
That you never thought you'd say
Beyond liquid dreams
When your tongue slips away
And they really know
That It's so easy
To run away with your soul

Will let me be the one
Despite your history
To wipe your liquid fears
From the eyes of your misery
To hold you close
Every time they run away
With your soul

Would you run with me
Into possibility
Let me take your soul
Show you liquid dreams so bold

Will you lay with me
Let me write you songs
Of those
Liquid things that flow
When one knows
That it's so

Right

Flow me
Down with me
Liquid ecstasy
Come to me with your soul
And be as liquid

Free...
©2010cchristopherbess

No comments:

Post a Comment